Koodo Community

Payment problem

I have not been able to make a payment for 2 days already. There is a problem on the Koodo page, it says that please try again later, but 2 days have already passed.

This topic has been closed for comments

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

How are you trying to pay? Bank or credit card?

I log into my account, but the payment page does not open. In general, I pay with a bank card

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Have you tried incognito mode? 

no i have not

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

And try clearing browser cache and another device. If that still won’t work, we can flag a rep to see if there’s any issues. 

Since you mentioned you pay by card, you can also pay from your online banking with Koodo as a payee. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Kamran78 Are you trying to use the same card as in previous months? ‘cause I can see you had no issues before.

Yes, I always use this card (I’ve been paying here for 2 years) and there were no problems. And I always received a warning before paying and beat me, but this time he didn’t come to the email either.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Kamran78 Can you pls dial 611 from your phone follow the prompts to make a payment and see if you are successful that way? 

Today I paid through the banking application, but nothing came to the email. In addition, when I log into the account, the page is also worth it, there are no changes.

I log into my account, but the payment page does not open. In general, I pay with a bank card…..

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Kamran78 When you say “banking application” you your won bank, right?  It will take about 3-5 days for them to transfer the funds. As of right now, on our end there is still an outstanding amount with due date of March 16th. You should see the same when you log into your account at this point. 

I tested payment with an account and it works as expected from our end:

Have you  tried clearing your cookies and history? Sometimes that appears to be the culprit for some of the errors. 

Yes, a banking application (you advised). I’m already tired of repeating to you that you have a problem. I log in from several computers, phones, send you screenshots, but you still say the same thing. Give me the address, I’ll come today and show you. And  I transferred the amount yesterday as an honest user and it's not my problem that for 3 days you don't want to solve your problem.