Koodo Community

Payment Not Being Reflected On Account

• 20 February 2023
  • 9 replies

I had set up a payment arrangement in January. The first payment was due February 3rd 2023. I received an email “payment reminder” on February 3rd 2023 that included a click to pay link. Here is the email I received! I clicked on the botton and made the payment! Here is a screenshot of the payment made! 

I have called and was told I was a liar and no payment was received. After getting upset, I was told it would be looked into. It has been over a week….. and the issue is still not resolved. 

If this isn’t fixed today… I’m cancelling all accounts in our household (5 lines) and going elsewhere. Terrible customer service!!!!!

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I’m not sure that email coming from Koodo since I haven’t seen this type of reminder in the community… 

Let me flag a rep. 

I wouldn’t pay anything or open a link if someone text or email you and demands payment. It can be scam.  If you get reminders, then you go to the site SS or bank to make payment is safer. 

Can you login and check the payment history there?

I’m not sure that email coming from Koodo since I haven’t seen this type of reminder in the community… 

Let me flag a rep. 

I wouldn’t pay anything or open a link if someone text or email you and demands payment. It can be scam.  If you get reminders, then you go to the site SS or bank to make payment is safer. 

I’m sure this is from Koodo, as a scam would not have my payment arrangement details and know the exact date my payment arrangment was set for. I have fraud training… I know what to look for. Also, if you check the payment screenshot, it shows it went to koodo.com. 

I have logged it to my outline account to check the history. All payments before and after the 3rd are showing. The one from the 3rd however, is not. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Let me flag a rep. 

I’m sure this is from Koodo, as a scam would not have my payment arrangement details and know the exact date my payment arrangment was set for. I have fraud training… I know what to look for. Also, if you check the payment screenshot, it shows it went to koodo.com. 

I have logged it to my outline account to check the history. All payments before and after the 3rd are showing. The one from the 3rd however, is not. 

If you are sure it was from Koodo, I can’t say anything more. 
I was worried because I never seen this type of “reminder email” mentioned in the community. 

I have flagged a rep already, and they can check your account and will provide you correct answer. ( hopefully soon)

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there @SandraWard  We have looked into your account and we can assure you that its a legitimate email for the payment arrangement that you made! 

Hope this helped. :)

@Boa_Guy Koodo This doesn’t answer my question. I was already positive this email was from Koodo. However, I was told by Kodoo that it was not from Koodo. This issue is, I made a payment by clicking the link in the email on February 3rd. The payment is not being reflected on my account and Koodo says they never got it even though I have proof they did! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Boa_Guy Koodo This doesn’t answer my question. I was already positive this email was from Koodo. However, I was told by Kodoo that it was not from Koodo. This issue is, I made a payment by clicking the link in the email on February 3rd. The payment is not being reflected on my account and Koodo says they never got it even though I have proof they did! 

I said "I’m not sure  if it's from koodo" and you thought it was from Koodo official, then you are misunderstood  me. 

You made payment through email link. Boa_GuyKoodo official is confirmed that email was legitimate. And seems they received your payment. 

It take a bit of time to showing on your account. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there @SandraWard 

We have looked into your account, and we can confirm that there was no payment recieved on February 3rd..  Here are the dates of your last 4 payments, (10/20/202212/13/202202/10/202302/20/2023)  If there is something that doesn’t match your records, we suggest reaching out to your bank to inquire about it. They will have it in their records for sure, 

We hope this helped. 

@Boa_Guy Koodo Obviously February 3rds payment is in my banking records as it is linked in my original post! Koodo is stealing money from anyone who uses their new Click2Pay link. Are you saying that even though I have provided proof of payment that Koodo will not honour my payment? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @SandraWard 

Our Payment Team investigated and wasn’t able to track of the payment.

They recommend you contacting the bank,  for further investigation.