Koodo Community
Question

Payment issue

• 31 August 2023
  • 5 replies

Hi, I'm a prepaid customer. In June, I set up an automatic bill payment in my bank account but it didn't work so in July I got an invoice with  $113.68 (with 56$ due from June). I accidently made 2 transactions, one was on July 05 with $56 and the other was on July 31 with $113.68 so in total I paid $169.68 which should have been $113.68 for June and July invoice. I've just received an voice of $56 for August while I already transfered extra $56 from last month. Can Koodo's customer service please check?

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can you post a screenshot of your bill (personal information masked)?

P.S. Not that it matters much but I'm pretty sure that you are a postpaid customer based on what you're saying 🙂

Sure! Here's my bill payment history in Scotiabank app

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Ooh I don't work for Koodo and can't make any judgements based on that 🙂 what I meant was your actual invoice from Koodo so that we might be able to see how that charge came about. Sorry about the confusion 😊

Oh I got it now. Thanks Sophia. The latest invoice from Koodo that I received only acknowledged my $113.68 transaction as the previous payment in July and in August, I have to pay $56 as usual. The attached is my billing history

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Ahh I see. That's confusing as heck but the way I read it:

Your invoice is $56 so that amount is "due". However since it shows a balance of $56, no action is needed - that's what will be used to pay the due account.

Did you get your PDF invoice yet? It should be much clearer on that.