Koodo Community
Solved

pay now is greyed out —cant pay my bill (again)

• 30 August 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi, I like to pay my bill the day I’m notified rather than the day it is due. But as you can see below in a screenshot taken today the ‘pay now’ option is greyed out. I cannot pay my bill.

This same thing happened earlier this year to me. I made a previous post on it located here:

In the end, the solution that time was that is was a glitch, but one that required a representative to personally look into it and get it fixed. Could someone do that for me now, please? It would be appreciated.

Also am I just unlucky for this to happen twice? Maybe.

Thanks for looking into it.

icon

Best answer by Mayumi 30 August 2023, 01:46

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Because your bill date is 27th. It too soon.

What you posted here is last month bill overview.

Sometimes Koodo send you a notification before their system updates- so, no EBill is ready yet.

Wait for a day or two, then check it again. It will be ready to accept your payment then.

It usually takes 3-5 business days to updates your bill. If your bill dates is 27th of the month, your bill will be ready between 30th to 1st/2nd of next month.

Thank you for your reply.

My overview is of this month, not last month. I’m not certain what you mean that my EBill is not ready yet. I’m looking at my EBill right now. I recognize that I didn’t post my detailed EBill. I figured a screenshot of the overview would be proof enough that I have it (and its easier to censor identifying info). If anyone requires the full Ebill let me know, I’ll post it.

I appreciate the detail that can take 3 to 5 business days to allow payment on my bill. I didn’t know that, thank you for telling me.  Perhaps I have been lucky that for years that I have always been able to pay my koodo bill the day I am notified of it.

I understand the advice to wait. Last time this happened, I did wait several days  to see if the issue fixed itself. It didn’t. So this time I didn’t wait. 

If the consensus is that should wait a few days, then I’ll come back on Friday the 1st. But last time, I was told it was a glitch, so I wanted know if this is the same issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you're ok with it, you can always set up a preauthorized payment in your self serve. It pays a couple weeks before your bill is due and you only need to ensure that you keep your credit card up to date

Issue is now resolved. Thank you for everyone’s insights in it. Hopefully this isn’t the new normal for my Ebill notifications. Have a great day everyone.