Koodo Community
Solved

pay now is greyed out —cant pay my bill

The pay now option in my self serve is greyed out. I am unable to use this option to pay my bill that I recently received yesterday. I decided to wait one day and see if it fixed itself but it did not. Should I continue to wait?

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by Boa_Guy Koodo 31 May 2023, 13:38

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Reveriebee You are up to date on your payments. Looks like the bill was processed already and you made a payment right after. Since there in no outstanding amount ( I get you do see a dollar amount stated ‘due’) hence the greyed out ‘pay’ button. I think that’s what’s going on here, but will look a little deeper with the payment team. hope this makes sense. From what I can tell that amount you see is not till later in June.

@Bernard Koodo Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately I am not understanding it. I am aware that I don’t have any outstanding payments to make. However I have just received a bill which is due June 22. This part is normal.

I have always my paid koodo bill the day I receive it, not on the day its due.

Until yesterday I have always been able to make this payment from the Self Serve pay now button, within the hour that I received the bill.

But now I no longer can. Are you saying that I cannot pay my koodo bill on the day I receive it anymore?

Thanks for contacting the payment team. Maybe they can help too.

I have the same problem. Always paid it as soon as I got my notification. It won’t let me either.

I think it did the same thing last month but after a day I could , now going over one day

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I can flag a rep if you like. In the meanwhile there are other options to pay via online banking or calling 611.

I want to use my credit card and gets reward points. When I use online banking , I don’t get any rewards

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Makes sense. Bernard did say he will look further into it with the payment team so hopefully we shall hear back soon. I

But if it takes an extended time period, you may well have to use the other options.

I’ll wait for Bernard to report back. If it takes more than a few days, I’d take you up on your offer to flag a rep. Thanks.

Same as Barb, I also prefer to pay with credit card, but yes if worse comes to worse I’ll learn to figure out Online Banking. Payment isn’t due until June 22nd, so I’m sure that’s plenty of time to get this sorted out.

Mine finally worked , go ahead and try yours

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there @Reveriebee  We have looked into your account and you should now be able to pay your bill as usual. It was a small glitch.  Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you fur understanding.

Please let us know if you run into any issues.  

Thank you Boa_Guy. It worked! My payment went through. Thank you and everyone else in the thread for your quick help and suggestions. Have a great day everybody.