Koodo Community
Solved

Over charged this month

• 22 February 2023
  • 5 replies

Hello!

This month (february 2023) bill I was charged double. I went and review my bill and noticed that two plans are being charged. 

I changed my plan a few days ago, and currently both plans (old and new) are being charged on my account. I understand the mistake, but I would love this to get fixed and only be charged for the actual plan I am currently using.

Hoping this will get fixed soon!

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Boa_Guy Koodo 22 February 2023, 14:56

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Normally they charge and give credit for the old plan at the same time. if possible could you post the snapshot of yiur pdf bill in the selfserve here. The page 3 or 4 should have the detail. Hide/delete all personal information before posting pls.

Thanks for the advice @Dinh !

Screenshots below:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

From the screenshots, there was something wrong with the plan change. I guess there was issue when you changed it right on the billing date. 

Let me flag a rep to look into it 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there @cristianarostegui 

We have looked into your account and @Dinh assessment is correct. This happened as you changed your plan on the first day of your new billing cycle.  Not to worry, the system automatically applied the credit for your old plan. It will appear on your next bill. 

Hope this helped. 

Great, thanks @Boa_Guy Koodo