Koodo Community
Question

Ordered sim on 24 June. still didn't recieve sim but bill generated from 24 June

• 1 July 2023
  • 6 replies

Dear all

I had ordered a sim online on 24 June, I still have not received it but my bill is already generated from 24 June. Due to Canada day and weekend it seems. i Will not receive the sim for next more few day. So why should i pay like for 10-12 days without even receiving the sim. Kindly suggest and help

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

1 page

2nd and 3rd page

nothing on 4th page

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Dear all

I had ordered a sim online on 24 June, I still have not received it but my bill is already generated from 24 June. Due to Canada day and weekend it seems. i Will not receive the sim for next more few day. So why should i pay like for 10-12 days without even receiving the sim. Kindly suggest and help

You can schedule a callback through Koodo Assist and speak with a rep to see if they can give you a credit for the days that you did not receive the SIM card. https://Koo.do/Chat 

will try that. can i close this account without paying if they dnt give me credit?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

will try that. can i close this account without paying if they dnt give me credit?

You could discuss what your options are when you talk to them. The SIM was sending by Canada Post. If they had delay, you would receive it late. 

anyway, as you already received the bill, I recommend you visit a Koodo kiosk (of a local Telus) and ask them to give you a replacement SIM card so you can use the service right away.

i ordered sim online because i cant go to store...now i have to pay for my old service provider as well as to kudo(i dnt even have the sim) poor service...they shouldn’t have started billing me.

talked to a rep..she said she will try some credit after i receive sim