Koodo Community

Option I never requested

I saw this topic on a closed topic.

Wondering why they added the LD 1000 min without my authorisation we don’t have anyone or know in other countries and never call abroad.

Been a koodo post paid customer for 10 years they could have notified me but they didn’t. Anyhow I cancelled the stupid extra charge. I noticed as my bill changed.  

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The 1000 international minutes was likely added during your latest upgrade or change plan with Koodo. It was a free addon previously so you might not notice if you didn't use it. You can doublecheck by download the service agreement in your selfserve.

To remove the add-on, you could do it yourself in selfserve, go to plan & addon there, select the addon and remove it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Flyer To add to the above, notifications were sent to all of our customers about the increase. If you had logged in here with your Koodo username we could have pointed out the bill the increase was mentioned. An email was also sent about the changes. Of course the service can be removed at any time. 

Bernard and Dihn, that is exactly what I did  removed it on the self serve, I’m on the last 3 months of paying  off my tab for the phone and was only charged on current monthly statement. It’s not a big issue, I feel I should have been notified via text or email, 20 year customer we don’t have anyone to call in another country. They should offer a choice to their customers whether they want it or not and if there was a change on the existing plan I should have been notified and I wasn’t.

Thanks guys