Koodo Community
Solved

Not receiving Email notifications for billing

• 25 December 2022
  • 3 replies

I switched from automatic CC payments to paying monthly via a banking transaction.  Since switching I don’t receive either an email (preferred option) that I have a pending bill / payment nor a text message.  I’ve poked around and don’t see an option for this to be enabled.

icon

Best answer by rikkster 25 December 2022, 20:38

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The option to enable email or text message billing notifications (E-Bill alerts) is found by selecting Billing in the dropdown Self Serve menu. On the Billing page, select the Bills tab, then tap or click on Bill Notifications. Place checkmarks in the Text alert or Email alerts boxes, then tap or click Confirm changes.

Learn more about billing notification options.

Hello @dougwcoll! We refreshed the billing notification methods on our end however please make sure to follow the steps provided by @rikkster as well.

I have had the same issue since November. No ebill notifications at all (text nor email) coincidentally starting same cycle as when I switched plans. The callback rep was able to “refresh” the notifications in a call today, said it will work next bill cycle. Hopefully it works! :)