Koodo Community
Solved

No customer service phone number

Userlevel 1

How the hell do you get a hold of someone to talk to the billing dept.  Chat won’t give you an agent or callback so how do you contact this company????

icon

Best answer by Flo Koodo 6 October 2022, 20:35

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What is the issue with your billing? Perhaps we can help here, or point you to the right direction. We can even flag a rep, if needed.

Userlevel 1

I am not getting my corp discount on my last bill.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I see, I’m not too familiar with that myself. I suggest that we wait a few hours hoping another Mobile Master chimes in with more information, and if not, I’ll flag a rep for you okay? :)

Userlevel 1

Just want to talk to a human being

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Last I looked in the mirror, I qualified as a human being.  But ok, I flagged a rep all the same ^_^

Userlevel 1

TALK

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @bird 

Upon checking, we can see that the discount appears on the last bill, however, there are some overages that made the bill higher, feel free to check the details on the PDF detailed bill https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/viewing-and-downloading-your-bills and let us know if you  have further questions. 

But, is there a contact number he could call? I’d rather speak with somebody 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Pleade create your own post.

https://community.koodomobile.com/topic/new

I agree, this is terrible service.  I am ready to leave koodo now as I cannot find a phone number. A callback 2 days from now is not good enough.  We should be able to call when we want.

Where is the phone number????

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@NULW in the past koodo had a number to call but wait times were extremely long and people were upset being stuck on hold and not getting through.

With a callback system it eliminated the waiting on hold. I know it's a bit different, but it can work well. Imagine without it, you would have been waiting on hold day after day for over 2 days