Koodo Community
Solved

Monthly credit after change plan?

• 23 December 2022
  • 3 replies

Hi Koodo community,

I switched to Koodo a couple of months ago at a Kiosk, the clerk there helped me set up a plan of 55/mo with 8GB data, and I also get monthly credit of $10 + MC Service Discount $10 (for 24 mo), so I pay 35/mo for 8GB.

Now that I see on self service there is a plan of 55/mo with 50GB data, I wonder if I change my plan to this new one, will I continue to receive the current monthly credit ($10+$10) on my bill? or I would have to pay for the full 55/mo?

(This is not part of the question but - last month I wanted to switch to a new promotional plan of 35/mo with 20GB data I saw at a Kiosk, but the Kiosk clerk said as a current Koodo customer, I’ll have to schedule a call back - which I tried, multiple times, but couldn’t get a call back anyhow! 😡... Then earlier this month, I received the data offer in SMS and replied Add25 within the next week - nothing happened, I got no reply ever since. 😡)

icon

Best answer by Allan M 23 December 2022, 22:28

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The bill credits are attached to your current plan so if you switched, you’d be paying the full $55 for 50GB.

As for the ADD25 promo, would you like me to flag a rep to help out with it or did you no longer want it?

The bill credits are attached to your current plan so if you switched, you’d be paying the full $55 for 50GB.

As for the ADD25 promo, would you like me to flag a rep to help out with it or did you no longer want it?

Thanks, paying full $55 does not sound worth it. And yes please for the ADD25 promo :)

Hello @RainbowLollipop! We have sent you a private message, feel free to get back to us anytime.