Koodo Community
Question

Missing Referral Credit on Phone Bill - Assistance Needed

I recently changed my phone plan with Koodo and was promised a $30 CAD credit by customer service for referring a friend, which can serve as a waive of the setup fee. However, this credit hasn't appeared on my bill, and I could not find any real person to resolve this issue.

Could someone please advise on how can I reach out to the real person to ask for this issue?? When can I expect to see it reflected in my account? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! 

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi there,

is this the first bill since it was supposedly added? Refer a friend codes can take up to 8 weeks to apply so it may not come into effect until your second or third bill. For more information on it you can check here https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/refer-friend

though if you really wanna talk to someone, you would need to setup a call back through your self serve account or you can message a rep on Koodo’s Facebook or X accounts. I hope this helps 🙂👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I recently changed my phone plan with Koodo and was promised a $30 CAD credit by customer service for referring a friend, which can serve as a waive of the setup fee. However, this credit hasn't appeared on my bill, and I could not find any real person to resolve this issue.

Could someone please advise on how can I reach out to the real person to ask for this issue?? When can I expect to see it reflected in my account? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! 

Did you fill out the form at the bottom of the following page? They should get back to you within 3 business days. https://buyapowa-embedded-koodo.herokuapp.com/common/contact

Thank you so much for your help! I've tried to fill out the form, but unfortunately, it seems that what I have is not a refer-a-friend code. It was actually something verbally promised by a salesperson before I decided to switch my plan with Koodo. However, after making the switch, the salesperson disappeared, and I haven't been able to find anyone who can assist me.

Could you provide any phone numbers or contact information where I could get further assistance? I have tried the methods you mentioned, but none of them worked. If this issue remains unresolved, I'm considering switching my service provider due to the disappointing customer service at Koodo.

P.S. I really appreciate the support you both have provided. Thank you so much!💞

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi there,

thats unfortunate that you had a poor sales rep, that’s always the worst. Unfortunately, Koodo has moved to this form of help through online platforms, and besides the other methods I mentioned to you those are the only ways to contact someone. Alternatively @MilkyWay should be able to flag a rep for further assistance if they see this post again (unfortunately I am not a mobile master so I cannot), that or if a rep on here sees the post they will respond to the thread. Also, always happy to help 🙂 it’s nice to be appreciated cheers!