Koodo Community
Solved

Missing credits for two 2months in a row

Hello Team,

My billing details are still the same. My full name is Sowmya Sri Appanabhotla. I have opted for $45 for 50 GB and I'm getting charged $65 without the $20 credits for 2 months in a row. I have talked to the representative about this issue last month itself. Still no action taken from your side. You guys are making me regret for changing the carrier service from Fido to Koodo. Resolve the issue of the credits now.

icon

Best answer by Flo Koodo 5 January 2023, 15:50

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

How did yoh speak to a rep? Was it in this community or via a scheduled callback? 

When you spoke with the rep last month, what did they say? 

It was during the first week of December 2022. I went to the Best Buy Fredericton branch.  Best buy employee had a scheduled callback with Koodo. That representative assured him that the credits will be applied from the second bill as first one was a mistake. Please check my account details and let me know.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can you post a screenshot of page 3or4 of your detailed pdf ebill that shows your plan charges and the missing credits? Make sure to black out your personal info 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Great. Let me flag a rep for you 

Sure, thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Sowmya Sri Appanabhotla 

We have reviewed the notes and we have applied the missing credit for the first two bills.

Starting with the next bill, you will see the monthly credit reflected on your bill.

Thank you for your understanding!

Great!! Thank you so much!! So, will the next bill have the credits of these two months bills?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The credits for the first two bills are already reflected on your current amount due, the details of the credit will however be visible on the next bill since an in-between bill cannot be issued. 

Thank you!!!