Koodo Community
Question

minutes overage charge on an unlimited minutes plan

• 1 December 2022
  • 5 replies

I just got my first bill for my new plan…I moved from an unlimited Canada minutes plan to another unlimited Canada minutes plan.  My first bill has a $24 overage charge for minutes for a call within Canada.  I spent ages and much frustration trying to use the chat and call back...it is useless.  How do I get this fixed?  It is impossible to reach a human on the phone or on the chat, and the call back is ‘unavailable’.  Please help!  Thank you.

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

This is know issue that you get charged for minutes when you change your plan middle of the billing cycle.

If you just got your bill, then you still have a time till due date, right?  Can you just  wait for a few days and set up a call back? They were swamped by BF/ Cyber Monday deals.

Once you get connected with them, they will help you out.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @lejay 

We have applied an adjustment since there was an error that triggered the airtime overages during the plan change.

We are sorry for the inconvenience created! 

THANK YOU so very much, @Flo Koodo !  I really appreciate your getting this fixed up! 😀

I just checked my bill and I see that for the past several months I have been charged for overages even though I have an Unlimited Anytime Minutes plan and call-forwarding add on. Please explain. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I just checked my bill and I see that for the past several months I have been charged for overages even though I have an Unlimited Anytime Minutes plan and call-forwarding add on. Please explain. 

Just referencing your post here 

https://community.koodomobile.com/billing-payments-66726/overages-even-though-i-have-unlimited-minutes-7816998