Koodo Community
Solved

koodo tab payment

• 1 April 2022
  • 2 replies

I wanted to pay a portion of my koodo phone tab but instead a request to payoff the remaining balance was sent. Usually when I pay my monthly bill through the self-serve platform, I  given an option to modify the amount of the payment bit this wasn't available for the koodo tab payment. Also, I was not given an option to enter any payment information.  As soon as I clicked on: I want to pay tab it's said my tab balance was 0. Will it be on my bill and why was I not given any options whatsoever?

icon

Best answer by Allan M 1 April 2022, 13:50

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I wanted to pay a portion of my koodo phone tab but instead a request to payoff the remaining balance was sent. Usually when I pay my monthly bill through the self-serve platform, I  given an option to modify the amount of the payment bit this wasn't available for the koodo tab payment. Also, I was not given an option to enter any payment information.  As soon as I clicked on: I want to pay tab it's said my tab balance was 0. Will it be on my bill and why was I not given any options whatsoever?

There is no option to partially pay it off. Once you click the button, you are choosing to pay the entire Tab balance. It will show up on your next bill.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

When you click the pay tab balance button you are presented with the following screen which lets you know how much you are agreeing to paying off and that it can’t be reversed: