Koodo Community
Solved

koodo tab balance

• 11 July 2022
  • 2 replies

So I purchased my phone 2 years ago in July started paying my bill July 16th of 2020. I was on a 24 month tab charge of $33. When i payed my phone bill ast month, June, my tab balance displayed $0. I now have my bill for the month of july and the tab charge is still there, even though last month after i paid it, it told me $0 tab balance. If i do the math correctly june is the 24th month that i payed for my tab balance. So now im paying technically 25 months and it makes no sense to me. I contacted the support through phone as well as went into an actual koodo place to try and solve my problem and all I kept getting told was July is my past payment. Okay, but why am I paying 25 months on a 24 month plan? I'm so confused someone please clarify 

icon

Best answer by Allan M 11 July 2022, 03:58

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Without knowing exactly what your billing cycle is:
1st bill with tab: Sometime after July 16th
24th bill with tab: Sometime after June 16th

Your 25th bill would come out sometime after July 16th which would be your next bill. This bill you shouldn’t see the tab charge on anymore.

Check out this article for more info:

Thank you for that. I understand now. I appreciate you taking the time to explain! No one really said anything other than "this is your last tab charge" so im glad to have an explanation as to why it is my last!