Koodo Community
Question

koodo service SUX!!

• 18 April 2023
  • 4 replies

You are by far, THE WORST CELLPHONE PROVIDER I HAVE EVER HAD THE DISPLEASURE OF WORKING WITH. When I call Koodo, I WANT TO SPEAK WITH A LIVE PERSON, not doing this Koodo assistant crap/we'll call you tomorrow B.S. You guys better get your shit together and provide better service because I will absolutely pay my phone out and move to a different provider.😡😡😡😡😡 Your lack of professional service sux!!

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi Jack,

Don’t you think it’ll be easier if you just tell us how can we help? What is your issue? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can speak with people here. We'd be glad to help.

I made my position quite clear, your service sux when you don't pick up the phone and force people to go through the website to book a call back, that's rediculous and a shitty way to treat customers. I can guarantee that 99.99999999% of Koodo customers hate this way of doing business. When we want answers we need to be able to talk to a live person.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Soo….you just want to vent? I agree that I wish you didn’t have to schedule a callback but it’s the route Koodo went with. I do like that it doesn’t require you wait on hold the whole time, but it’s the only option. So you still get to talk with someone over the phone if you want. 

So you can talk to people here if something wasn’t resolved. If you’re just done and don’t want further assistance...hope you find a better experience with another carrier and do what’s the best value for you.Â