Koodo Community
Solved

Is Customer Service free?

• 5 December 2021
  • 9 replies

Is there any fee for contacting Koodo via Facebook, Koodo assist or by requesting a callback?

icon

Best answer by MilkyWay 5 December 2021, 20:16

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Is there any fee for contacting Koodo via Facebook, Koodo assist or by requesting a callback?

No, unless you are asking them to help you with something you can do on your Self-Serve account.  Here is a list of what the fee’s are

I cannot access Self Serve and asked them to change the email, but they could not because the account is cancelled (less than 90 days). Should I expect a charge?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I cannot access Self Serve and asked them to change the email, but they could not because the account is cancelled (less than 90 days). Should I expect a charge?

No.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

So do you have an active account? Of you are trying to login to a canceled account? 

It is canceled. I was trying to change the email of a canceled account.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Is there a reason to change the email of a cancelled account?

In my case, I don't have access to the account email or billing address, and wanted to be able to receive notifications if there were any.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If the account has been canceled more than 90ndaysbagi there will be no more notifications. If there were any notifications they would have been sent before the 90 days. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I'd just check in to confirm what the final amount is. You have access for 90 days after cancelling.