Koodo Community
Solved

Incorrect Bill Credit Displayed

• 10 January 2023
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 4

Hello again @Koodo 

So I upgraded to a refurbished iPhone 11 and I was promised $16.95 (after tax) credit for 15 months
The order confirmation email also clearly indicates $16.95 credit for 15 months after tax.
However, the credit applied in bill history is $16 (after tax). The above row is repeated 15 times.

I don’t think I need to wait for my for my next bill in order to correct this. With my few days of experience from reading other posts about incorrect bill credit I can tell that the amount shown above gets applied to subsequent bills. Which is incorrect. The amount should be $15 and HST $1.95 totalling to $16.95 

icon

Best answer by Chris Koodo 10 January 2023, 14:33

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can you post a screenshot of page 3 or 4 of your detailed pdf ebill that shows the incorrect credit? Just want to double check that prior to flagging a rep

Userlevel 4

Can you post a screenshot of page 3 or 4 of your detailed pdf ebill that shows the incorrect credit? Just want to double check that prior to flagging a rep

Please see the comments I put in the last screenshot in first post @Dennis .

The amount that shows in bill history as “Adjustment Issued” gets applied to the bill. I believe you know this already.

I do not have the bill yet. It will be generated on Feb. 6th, 2023. It’s up to you whether you want to tag a @Koodo rep now or wait about a month to do so. I just wanted this settled now so I don’t have to deal with it later like many others...

Userlevel 4

Userlevel 4

Guess I will have to wait for my next bill to prove my point. Can’t wait!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Toronto_koodo - Sorry about that! Your credit was adjusted to include to correct tax amount. You should see the right amount on your next invoice

Userlevel 4

@Toronto_koodo - Sorry about that! Your credit was adjusted to include to correct tax amount. You should see the right amount on your next invoice

Thank you again @Chris Koodo . I see proper credit for 15 months now. Would you please be able to correct the same issue on my wife’s account? At least for the remaining 14 months…She upgraded in December and her first bill after gave credit for $16 ( after tax) not $16.95. Please message me if you need more info. or does she need to make a new post here to have it resolved?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Toronto_koodo - For sure I can! I just went in and fixed your wife's account also :) 

Userlevel 4

@Toronto_koodo - For sure I can! I just went in and fixed your wife's account also :) 

Thanks @Chris Koodo . Stay well and blessed!

Userlevel 4

Also, thanks for you help @Dennis :)