Koodo Community
Question

I changed my mobile phone number in self-service. Will my plan change?

• 11 December 2022
  • 8 replies

I changed my mobile phone number in self-service. Will my plan change?Because I found that the bill was a little more expensive.

Thank you for your answer.

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

How much more expensive was your bill?

Do you see a plan change in your Self Serve account?

Changing your phone number is free and should not change your current rate plan. 

Changing your phone number is free and should not change your current rate plan. 

I'm a little complicated. I don't quite understand my bill. You may need to look at the bill to understand.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I'm a little complicated. I don't quite understand my bill. You may need to look at the bill to understand.

Unfortunately, I do not have access to your account. I am a customer like yourself, helping other customers.

Can you provide a screenshot of your bill?

Mark the areas that you would like us to take a look at.

When submitting your screenshot, please remove any information that identifies you as this is a public forum.

Thanks.

The first picture is the bill of the new number,The second photo is the bill of the number before the change.

I joined koodo on November 26th.This is my first bill, and it will be different. I just want to make sure my next bill will be $35/20G

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks.

The first picture is the bill of the new number,The second photo is the bill of the number before the change.

I joined koodo on November 26th.This is my first bill, and it will be different. I just want to make sure my next bill will be $35/20G

Thanks for the screenshots.

Do you have any other documentation that shows the $35/20GB plan?

I’m seeing prorated amounts for the $55/20GB plan. You may have to wait until your next billing cycle to see the new plan reflected on your account. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

When you sign up with $55/20GB,they gave you all the necessary credits. $20/mo credit makes your plan as $35/mo plan. It's showing your second screenshot.

And the credits dropped after you port your number ( first screenshot). It's very common and they can fix it easily. You need to contact Koodo and ask them apply credits back on your new number.

And your first bill is always a bit higher because of partial charge too.

When you sign up with $55/20GB,they gave you all the necessary credits. $20/mo credit makes your plan as $35/mo plan. It's showing your second screenshot.

And the credits dropped after you port your number ( first screenshot). It's very common and they can fix it easily. You need to contact Koodo and ask them apply credits back on your new number.

And your first bill is always a bit higher because of partial charge too.

Ok,thank you very much!:)

Thanks.

Thanks for the screenshots.

Do you have any other documentation that shows the $35/20GB plan?

I’m seeing prorated amounts for the $55/20GB plan. You may have to wait until your next billing cycle to see the new plan reflected on your account. 

No,l don’t.I have to contact koodo.Thank you very much!