Koodo Community
Question

I availed the promotional $45 for 10GB offer but my rate is shown as $60.

I availed the promotional $45 for 10GB offer but my rate  is shown as $60. I just want to make sure if I will be charged $45 or $60 because my online account shows $60

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

How did you received your promo?

Is there any terms to receive it like you need to upgrade your phone?

How did you received your promo?

Is there any terms to receive it like you need to upgrade your phone?

I went to a mall and they had this offer there. There were no conditions attached to it, I was told Ill be charged $45 for 10GB for first year. I have not received the bill yet but my online accounts shows $60

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I went to a mall and they had this offer there. There were no conditions attached to it, I was told Ill be charged $45 for 10GB for first year. I have not received the bill yet but my online accounts shows $60

I see. Do you have a paper documents from the store which mentioned about discount?

It sound like you will receive $15 discount on the $60 plan.  Wait till you receive the first bill and see if the discount is applied.  If not, you can contact Koodo and ask them about it.

They said theyd email the documents, I did not ask for paper ones. Sure, I will wait for the bill

Yikes - sounds like you’ll be charged:

Year 1 $45 (60-15)

Year 2+ $60

A one year promotion is never a good idea - you’ve now locked in a new floor price after year 1.