Koodo Community
Question

How to contact a customer service rep about my bill?

• 20 April 2023
  • 9 replies

Hello, I tried to find a phone number to reach customer service and found that there were none.

I am trying to talk to customer service about my billing as there is an extra charge. The charge is only in my billing and not in my usage folders, and I’m not even provided with a date for the charge.

I have already reviewed my bill and asked the Koodo assist digital rep for help.

How do I contact someone to get more information on the charge?

Thank you.

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Have you checked page three of the detailed bill?

Yes. I read all four pages and checked my usage. The charge is on my bill with no date and doesn’t show up on my usage.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What does the extra charge say it is for an for how much?

Feel free to post a screen shot of page 3 of your detailed pdf ebill (just black out any personal info)

This is all it says:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Were you in canada when this picture message was sent?

I assume you dont have a very old plan where picture message was not included?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Or new plan with Canada wide texts only.

I have a plan with Canada wide texts only, and I only sent one picture but the picture was sent over wifi and not as a text message (I have an iPhone) so I shouldn’t be getting charged for it. 

And to reply to your question Dennis, I’ve been in Canada all month.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Sometimes when iMessage is not working it may send as a normal text depending on your iMessage settings.

If you check your usage in self serve it will show when the picture was sent. You can compare that to your message on your iPhone 

I checked my usage for this month and there was nothing there. Turns out it was from last month, but I wasn’t charged last month so the charge was put on my bill this month.

Thanks for the help everyone!