Koodo Community
Solved

How long after I sign up do I see my first bill?

• 25 November 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi, I signed up on Sunday, and am wondering when do I see my first bill? I’d like to confirm all discounts are in order prior to using the phone I purchased with the plan.

icon

Best answer by Allan M 25 November 2021, 05:13

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Billing cycles are randomly assigned. I'd say generally speaking you see your first bill a week or two after it's activated but if you ordered a phone that's back ordered then it'll be a little longer.

The phone I already have in hand. I just want to confirm everything is in order before using it. So up to 2 weeks then.  That’s a bit annoying as I have purchased the phone and plan from Walmart and not a Koodo booth.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The phone I already have in hand. I just want to confirm everything is in order before using it. So up to 2 weeks then.  That’s a bit annoying as I have purchased the phone and plan from Walmart and not a Koodo booth.

Oh if you already have everything then you're good. At a Koodo booth they would've printed you off a sheet telling you the date of your billing cycle/first bill, not sure if Walmart does the same.

You can login to your self serve account though and see when your bill is stated to come out. It comes out 2 or so days after the end of your billing cycle.