Koodo Community
Question

How do i get a refund when I overpaid

• 17 March 2023
  • 5 replies

I accidentally paid my bill twice as I didn’t think the auto-payment was going to come out bc I added it so close to the due date and the notice said it would be pulled 10 days before the due date. So I paid through self serve and seen after 2 payments were made. Who do I contact to get a refund on one of the payments as I need that money for other bills

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You would have to contact Koodo directly for that. However I recommend you keep it there to pay for the next bill.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The refund process for Koodo is slow.  Unfortunately By the time there billing department issues any refund, your next bill or 2 would have already arrived and been due.

Schedule a callback

How do I schedule a callback?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can go to Koodo.com/chat to request it in the auto chat. As Dennis said to the original person, by the time you get it, your next bill may well be due. Unless it's a very large amount, which the self serve system is supposed to reject but I've seen people here claiming they've still accidentally paid hundreds of dollars over, and you really need the amount back, I'd leave it and it'll go against your next bill.