Koodo Community
Question

Halting old KoodoMobile/PC Mobile monthly bills

• 22 March 2023
  • 3 replies

I have the exact same issue and questions as this related post: 

Please tell my how I can stop receiveing monthly bills from Koodo. I have not been with PC Mobile/Koodoo for something like 5 years.

Thanks 

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Do you have access to your PC Mobile/Koodo account number?

You don’t have to post it here. The bill(s) should have an account number printed on it. Keep the account number nearby as a rep will likely need this information.

I do not have a full account number. I get a monthly email saying my bill is ready l, but it only includes the last 3 or 4 digits of the account number. When I try to log in to Koodo self-service, it of course does not recognize my email address or anything. I long ago forget/deleted the account number.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I do not have a full account number. I get a monthly email saying my bill is ready l, but it only includes the last 3 or 4 digits of the account number. When I try to log in to Koodo self-service, it of course does not recognize my email address or anything. I long ago forget/deleted the account number.

Your best option is to schedule a callback through Koodo Assist to speak to a rep and get this matter resolved. Follow the onscreen prompts and enter “schedule callback” (without quotation marks) in between prompts, twice. You should see a “schedule a callback” prompt.  If you run into any difficulty let us know.