Koodo Community
Question

Fraudulent Long Distance Charges

• 1 December 2022
  • 7 replies

I logged on to my account and there are over $400 dollars of long distance calls to various African countries that i never made!!! What kind of system is Koodo running - the scheduled callback better have a solution immediately. 

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

That is strange indeed. And none of those calls can be found in your phones call logs?

As well, what kind of phone are you using/were you using when those calls were placed?

None of the calls are on the phones call logs. Its my fathers coolpad 3311A

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I’ll flag a rep to assist

Thank you! There are four more calls to Tunisia and Madagascar on the current billing period as well! This is insane and horribly disappointing.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Adri_2 

We have sent you a PM, so we can further assist, plesae check the inbox under your community profile when you get the chance. Thanks! 

I just got my bill and there are $200 worth of long distance charges on my account that arent in my call log!! This has to be resolved asap!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I just got my bill and there are $200 worth of long distance charges on my account that arent in my call log!! This has to be resolved asap!

I suggest you create a different thread of your own. A snapshot of the bill (without any personal information) is also helpful. A description of your current plan as well as detail issue description might be also informative for other to help you.