Koodo Community
Solved

Final Bill Payment

• 2 January 2023
  • 3 replies

I called an agent at the start of December to arrange for my mobile contract to be closed on December 28th as I was leaving the country indefinitely. He worked out the exact amount that I would owe given the pro-rated amount + taxes and told me to pay it straight away as I was closing down my Canadian bank and remove my card details online. I did this but I just went on self serve to check everything is ok and it’s still showing a balance of $2 and something owing. I tried to pay with my international card just to be safe but it wouldn’t work. Could someone help me please as I don’t want to be charged for not paying in time even when I did exactly what the agent on the phone advised me to do.

icon

Best answer by MilkyWay 3 January 2023, 01:35

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I called an agent at the start of December to arrange for my mobile contract to be closed on December 28th as I was leaving the country indefinitely. He worked out the exact amount that I would owe given the pro-rated amount + taxes and told me to pay it straight away as I was closing down my Canadian bank and remove my card details online. I did this but I just went on self serve to check everything is ok and it’s still showing a balance of $2 and something owing. I tried to pay with my international card just to be safe but it wouldn’t work. Could someone help me please as I don’t want to be charged for not paying in time even when I did exactly what the agent on the phone advised me to do.

If you are paying with an international credit card, you need to schedule a callback through Koodo Assist to register it with a rep. https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/paying-your-bill-self-serve

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Since you are outside of canada, let me flag a rep for you

Hello @Grant Mulligan! We can see that you managed to make the payment in the meantime. Thank you!