Koodo Community
Question

extra charges

• 17 August 2023
  • 2 replies

I scheduled  a call  on august 7th to cancel one of my phone lines that was  on seasonal hold (i own phone ) 

.  To my surprise  your representative  canceled all 4 of my phone lines!! Instead of 1 ! 

now I'm charged  with canceling  fees and call devices and cancel tab fee and extra fees .! 

Took me hours to locate  a phone  , to get your koodo rep  to call me back to restore my service business lines  , I thought the other rep solved all the issues but now that I get my bill  and what a surprise ! ( i can't download  it to view also!) All these extra charges 

Not happy!

Been with this company for 12 years  !    

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

So all the lines are restored but now there are some billing errors?

And you say you can’t view the bill but know there are errors? Is it just higher than usual so you think there must be errors?

So all the lines are restored but now there are some billing errors?

And you say you can’t view the bill but know there are errors? Is it just higher than usual so you think there must be errors?

I can view the bill now , had to use a different pdf form to access. (  each phone line was charged a cancelation fee and charged for extra service fee and  cancelation  on tab remaining  )  

Koodo has been in contact since posting this.