Koodo Community
Question

easy roam

• 18 January 2023
  • 3 replies

When traveling it is usually a month at time, 1st of the month to the end of the month, the Easy Roam charges are maxed out per billing cycle. My billing cycle is mid month to mid month thereby instead of maxing out at $240 (for USA) I get billed $12 x 15= $180 for first half of the month and of course another $180 for the second half. $360 vs $240 if my billing cycle was say 1st of month to 1st of next month. How do I change my billing cycle.

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Unfortunately billing cycles are set and can’t be changed. If you max out your roaming to the full $240, wouldn’t it be much more affordable to just get yourself a local SIM card for when you travel?

Sophia,

In this tech age billing cycles can not be changed? You mean the company will not change so that they can 

maximize the rate and fool you with the 12 per day to a max of 240 deal.. A more believable reason.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Very true, all of it. Sadly, that’s the way it is…

As I said, you can avoid all roaming by just buying a local SIM card. I would never feed a company $240 when I can accomplish the same with $20 or less.