Koodo Community
Question

Double charged Easy Roam and ER/VC

• 28 February 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello,

I used Easy Roam for the first 2 days of a trip to Europe and was charged  $15 for Easy Roam for each day (2 x $15)  and also  charged for ER/VC  ROAM/VOY in ‘Airtime details’  also exactly 2 x $15 on the 2 days I used Easy Roam.

2x15 Easy Roam

2x15 ER/VC ROAM/VOY for the same 24 hour periods

I have just chatted with the Bot on Koodo Assist who says  that with Easy Roam a user will not incur pay-per use charges. 

How do I get a refund for being charged twice? 

I have now got an eSIM set up, removed Easy Roman and should not have any further issues. 

In addition 1 single text I sent at 16:06 CET time today (has been charged as 5 separate texts resulting in a total charge of $3.00 instead of 60 cents. How do I get these charges removed from my bill? 

I am abroad I cannot schedule a callback about these charges - double, quadruple billing. What options are available. 

Thank you.

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Have you received the pdf bill yet? i recommend you look into the page 3 and 4 of the pdf bill to see the detail. 

The ER/VC calls are were there to denote an easyroam session. I think when you look into the bill, there should only be 2 charges for 2 days.

Regarding the sms, was it a long text? If it was, the text might be truncated into 3 due to sms length restriction.