Koodo Community
Solved

Does Koodo allow multiple pre-authorized bill payees?

• 5 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi, I was wondering if Koodo accepts multiple pre-authorized bill payees. I want to pay a portion of my family’s bill (say $50 of the total). Will Koodo charge me $50 and then the rest to the other payee or treat me as the lone payee and charge me the whole bill?

Any clarity if greatly appreciated!

icon

Best answer by Dinh 5 June 2023, 18:58

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

No, Koodo payment wasn't that sophisticated. There is only one pre-authorized account available unfortunately.

If you want you could ask other people to give money to you and you pay on behalf of them.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What do you mean “multiple pre-authorized bill payees”?

If you set up preauthorized payments in koodo self serve, the full amount owing will be charged to that one preauthorization method/card.

If you are setting this up via your bank, then it should be ok if multiple bank accounts pay for the total of the amount owing.  A credit card will only pay the full amount owing based on the invoice.

No, Koodo payment wasn't that sophisticated. There is only one pre-authorized account available unfortunately.

If you want you could ask other people to give money to you and you pay on behalf of them.

Thank you! I will come to some other arrangement