Koodo Community

Customer service

• 24 August 2023
  • 3 replies

I had the worst experience ever with koodo. I quite Koodo months ago ans they still want my money. While I was with them they would constantly call me while I'm at work asking if I want a promotion. I had ro keep saying no to them multiple times. I was feeling harrased and so I quite. Even after requesting for them to take me off their call list they still called me almost everyday. I take customer service very seriously and this wasn't it. This made me feel uncomfortable as a customer. Now they want me to pay a late fee. That's their fault I left. Now I'm feeling like a koodo prisoner unless I pay it. I don't like being treated this way as a customer. I tried to ask for help but they took me in circles and at the end of all of it they demand payment. Terrible experience ever. How can anyone deal with this kind of customer service and still be with koodo. Not like I can block them. Not only that they send me this bill months after I closed my account. 

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I'm sorry to hear that they kept calling even after asking to be taken off the call list.

However,you are still supposed to pay for servie for the days that you had it. That would be ok your final bill. You could refuse to pay but then Koodo will send the amount owing to collections and your credit score will be bit hard. Maybe they should have given some compensation for the harassment,but overall the amount owed is the amount owed.

I don't like companies treating me like this and then forced to pay them a bill that came months after. Thats unprofessional in my mind. If I had a bill payed why send me another even after I left. Here I am thinking it's over and done with and they want one last hurrah. They chased me away and now it's my fault and I have to pay the late fee. 

Right I understand completely. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It would be the final bill for the partial month of usage before you left Koodo. You would have had an email or text or something that should have explained that you have a final bill upcoming and access to your self-serve for 90 days to view the bill and make the final payment. It would have been something like this:

https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/things-know-about-cancelling-koodo

If you don't contest the charges on that final bill,then it's something to pay off to close for good.