Koodo Community
Solved

Credit Card Suddenly not Accepted

• 19 January 2023
  • 9 replies

There is nothing wrong with the card. All the information matches. It has been used for years in automatic top-ups, but suddenly I cannot use it to purchase add-ons for a pre-paid account. 

icon

Best answer by MilkyWay 19 January 2023, 22:28

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It is strange to hear that. Was there any changes in the card expiry date?

Also, you could dial 611 from your Koodo handset and pay there also.

611 doesn’t work. There are no issues with the card. There seem to be several posts similar to this issue. All requiring individual solutions. 

Did you try to purchase the 360 day plan?  Any top up over $100 will temporary freeze your card. I needed to make multiple top ups to reach the dollar amount using a different card.

I tried to buy a $30 add-on

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I tried to buy a $30 add-on

What error message pops up when you try to make the payment?

Ok, That is a different problem. sry can’t help.

The error messages are not particularly helpful. They range from: ‘oops something went wrong’, to ‘please enter a valid credit card’

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The error messages are not particularly helpful. They range from: ‘oops something went wrong’, to ‘please enter a valid credit card’

You may want to schedule a callback through Koodo Assist and speak with a rep about your issue with the credit card. https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/koodoprepaid/koodoprepaid.html

It is amazing how inconvenient it is not to have a number to call when needed - and I generally avoid calls at all costs