Koodo Community
Question

Charges to my old account?

• 7 June 2023
  • 7 replies

I was switched by Koodo to their “new” servers several months ago (I was an old PC mobile customer).  Everything was set up fine and I’ve been paying my bills online on the new Koodo site.  Today, I got an email from Koodo saying my bill for June was ready to be paid but all the links in the email pointed to the old Koodo self-serve site  (and presumably for my old account).  I tried logging in there but the site no longer recognizes my login.  The amount due in the email does not match the amount due on the new Koodo self-serve site for June.  Can someone help me figure out what this other bill is for? Thanks!

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

So you’re logged in to the regular koodo self-serve? Is it different from your normal amount owed or is it just confusing from what the email says vs what’s in self-serve?

Yes the email is showing a different balance from what is showing in the regular koodo self-serve.  Also, all the links in the email point to the old koodo site and my old account there (which I cannot log into).

I’m just worried that there is a balance owing and I will start to get interest added to it.  

I have a similar issue. I can’t access the old koodo self serve for pc mobile and it turns out I have a credit on there!  I don’t know how i will access this credit.

i called koodo billing department and they can’t even see my old pc mobile account.

you can  the following URL on mobile phone to view pc mobile bill. for some reason the url doesn’t open on laptop.

myaccount.koodomobile.com

you can  the following URL on mobile phone to view pc mobile bill. for some reason the url doesn’t open on laptop.

myaccount.koodomobile.com

That’s the old site that I cannot log into.  Now I’ve been locked out for trying too many times 🙄

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I have a similar issue. I can’t access the old koodo self serve for pc mobile and it turns out I have a credit on there!  I don’t know how i will access this credit.

i called koodo billing department and they can’t even see my old pc mobile account.

So was there some kind of resolution or did you ask for some kind of follow up after they said they cant see it?

So I arranged a callback and talked to Koodo and the department that handles the old PCMobile accounts.  The Koodo lady wasn’t helpful but transferred me to the PCMobile side and they were able to help me.  They basically logged into my account and paid my bill with the credit card on file.  Then they closed/deleted my old account for good.

Resolution: Ask for a callback from Koodo and talk to an agent.  There’s no way to resolve this online.

Thanks everyone for your help.