Koodo Community
Solved

Charged for the rest of my Tab

• 4 September 2021
  • 5 replies

I received an email from koodo (yes, their proper email) and phone number giving me a deal for a new phone. I had the option to get a new phone without having to pay the $60 remaining on my tab. I’ve done this before, years ago they offered a similar deal and it worked. But this time I was still charged for the remaining tab. Why?

icon

Best answer by Mayumi 5 September 2021, 00:44

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I received an email from koodo (yes, their proper email) and phone number giving me a deal for a new phone. I had the option to get a new phone without having to pay the $60 remaining on my tab. I’ve done this before, years ago they offered a similar deal and it worked. But this time I was still charged for the remaining tab. Why?

Not sure why this is happening, but I would suggest you to provide us with a screenshot of the email you received. Once we can verify it, I can flag a rep to sort it out for you. 

Couldn’t find the email but I found the text on my old phone. I upgraded before August 4th.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Couldn’t find the email but I found the text on my old phone. I upgraded before August 4th.

I flagged a Koodo rep to help you out. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The process is that you need to agree to pay off your Tab balance and bonus when you picked your phone.

It will say your Tab amount will be charge on your next bill.

But, when you received your bill, there should be both tab charge (s) and credits for it.

If you don't see this credit on your bill, then contact Koodo. They will adjust it for you.

Great thank you for the help!