Koodo Community
Solved

Charged for Long Distance

• 26 December 2022
  • 7 replies

I recently switched my plan during Black Friday and recently got the bill. Both plans had Canada-Wide Long distance included. However I got charged for calls made to Ontario numbers, while in Ontario. I never had this issue before. Can anyone help me look into this? Thanks

icon

Best answer by Dinh 26 December 2022, 05:43

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

This seems to be a glitch when you changed your plan. Let me flag a rep to look into it

Hello @scrapiron! We have applied the necessary adjustments and you can check your new amount due in Self Serve

thanks for fixing it so quickly! @Lavinia Koodo @Dinh 

Hey Koodo,

The same ‘glitch’ above is impacting me. My bill has been more or less stable for 18 months. This month I’m getting over $10 in long-distance, for 2 calls within Canada, shortly after changing my plan.

I can’t find a number online to call you, and the earliest callback from the self-serve platform says I have to wait 2 full days from now.  Please help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hey Koodo,

The same ‘glitch’ above is impacting me. My bill has been more or less stable for 18 months. This month I’m getting over $10 in long-distance, for 2 calls within Canada, shortly after changing my plan.

I can’t find a number online to call you, and the earliest callback from the self-serve platform says I have to wait 2 full days from now.  Please help.

Let me flag a rep for you

Hello @Perplexed! We have applied a full credit for the long distance charges that were triggered in error, you can check your updated amount due in Self Serve

Ok, thank you.  I am actually slightly stunned at how quick & easy you made that happen.  I appreciate your help.