Koodo Community
Question

Changed plan Billing is the same

• 7 July 2023
  • 4 replies

After Koodo upped my last plan by $5 i have switched to a better one for the original price. $50 for 40GB. I’m still being charged $58.75 and not the $50 +gst and other which would become the $53.75 ($54 ish).

Why am i still being charged for my old plan? 

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you download your detailed pdf ebill from self serve?  DOes the pro-ration to the plan change (with the dates in brackets) explain the price diference?

If you are having trouble interpreting the bill please take a screen shot and as can walk through it with you (just block out any personal info)

I looked at the full PDF but its still showing the $55 for 12GB plan and isnt showing the new $50 for 40GB like it does on my self serve.

Will it just auto switch on the 16th and still bill me from the last one? Before it would charge me what was left on it and then start the new one after i switched.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

When did you change your plan?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Hybrid607 You changed plans 4 days after you last bill cycle ended and the invoice was already produced.

The next bill you receive will reflect all the changes including proration for the few days. Everything seems to be in order.