Koodo Community
Solved

cannot pay my bill

• 25 November 2021
  • 3 replies

I tried paying my bill endless times through my credit card, but all I see is an unknown error has occured, please try again later.

I went to a Koodo store nearby, they told me it's the bank, I called the bank they say it's Koodo, because the bank doesn't see any transactions which haven't gone through, so I think it's Koodo.

I don't know what to do, all the credit card details are correct, the address matches the one on Koodo, I don't understand what's wrong.

I tried to pay my bill by calling 611 and they told me that the credit card is not supported, I mean it's a CIBC Visa, how can you not support that?

icon

Best answer by Bernard Koodo 25 November 2021, 05:31

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Anonymous.Bigfoot One of the reason payment maybe failing is due to the possibility of your current billing address we have on file and the address you had at the time of taking out that specific Visa card. For the first few months those two would have to match. This is a fraud protection feature, after that your payment with just about any card should go through. 

But the addresses on Koodo and my bank match, then why doesn't the transaction go through?

It's already been 3 months with Koodo, I used to pay with my other card but I closed that account recently.

The address on that card was same as well.

Then why does this card doesn't work with Koodo and what's about card not supported thing?

Doesn't make any sense.

If this card doesn't work, can I pay with my friend's card?

Please let me know, tha k you for your reply but I still don't understand if everything is correct, I'm always shown the error.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

But the addresses on Koodo and my bank match, then why doesn't the transaction go through?

It's already been 3 months with Koodo, I used to pay with my other card but I closed that account recently.

The address on that card was same as well.

Then why does this card doesn't work with Koodo and what's about card not supported thing?

Doesn't make any sense.

If this card doesn't work, can I pay with my friend's card?

Please let me know, tha k you for your reply but I still don't understand if everything is correct, I'm always shown the error.

In the mean time pay with online banking. 

Then request a callback and have koodo register your credit card