Koodo Community
Question

Cannot Cancel

• 23 August 2022
  • 1 reply

I have been with Koodo for years, the fact there is no real support for Canadians is a problem that has plagued me all along. Now it is unbearable. I have a phone that has been supposedly calling my other phone for about a month now, and has racked up a ton of charges I should not have to pay. I tried to get a callback numerous times, and never got one, had the callback sent to my spouses phone and they did phone tag back and forth from my phone to his to my other phone for days.

I finally gave up and asked to cancel phone via yet another call back...mind you they only will call me from 7 to 930 am, and we both work most days at this time. Now I cannot get them to cancel my phone that has issues. And this is all I want done :(. I should not owe the money that was charged, but mostly just want the phone that has issues to not be able to do this anymore!

I would like some real support, before I will cancel all of my Koodo services and never return!

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Hello @JessD

Upon checking your account, it looks like you had Call Forwarding active on your line as of July 19th. Since this service is not included in your rate plan, it created extra charges that are valid. 

We can see that you already discussed about this situation with an agent from the call center.

A rep also followed up with you two times to assist with the cancellation of the account, however the account holder was not available.

If you’d still like to cancel, please try to schedule a callback again on koodo.com/chat at your earliest convenience.