Koodo Community
Solved

Can't setup pre authorized payment with my credit card

• 19 February 2022
  • 5 replies

I keep getting error when trying to setup pre authorized payment with my credit card.

An error has occurred.

Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again.

Can you please help me with this?

icon

Best answer by Bernard Koodo 19 February 2022, 20:19

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can you clear your browser cache and try again? If nothing I'll flag a Rep to assist.

Just tried again with cleared cache and incognito mode, still not working

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@chrislee0815 The error message we see on our side only suggest that there is a likely issue between the  “Billing address provided by client must match address on file with credit bureau”.  This may mean a couple of things; a slightly different entry of your address on our end and what the credit bureau may have on their side. Does this info help recall anything?  We can see if one of our rep can help update things, pls schedule a callback at your convenience at koodo.com/chat. After you enter your number just type #helpSS. One of our reps will call you back. 

Set up pre authorized payment when we bought the phone….but was sent a bill asking for payment??

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Set up pre authorized payment when we bought the phone….but was sent a bill asking for payment??

What do you mean you were sent a bill asking for payment? Was it an email notification? 

If you login to self serve do you see preauthorized payments setup?