Koodo Community
Question

Billing issues

• 15 January 2023
  • 4 replies

I have been paying my $16.83 a month through online banking since september and thought it was working fine. I now just discovered a $187.67 charge from koodo in november and $120.51 in december. I went to check this on my koodo account and apprently my monthly payments have not been recorded and so I was charged for late fees and other things. Is there any way I can talk to a koodo rep to get this sorted out?

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can you post a screenshot of your PDF EBill without personal info?

And your plan is $15/mo starter plan?. And you opened it last September?

Userlevel 4

I have been paying my $16.83 a month through online banking since september and thought it was working fine. I now just discovered a $187.67 charge from koodo in november and $120.51 in december. I went to check this on my koodo account and apprently my monthly payments have not been recorded and so I was charged for late fees and other things. Is there any way I can talk to a koodo rep to get this sorted out?

Schedule a call back Call Back. You will get answers quicker.

Long process here (i.e screenshot) then flagging a Rep etc etc...

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It seems you had issue with your preauthorized payment. can you log into your selfserve to see if the setup was still there? 
Also, was your registered credit card expired? If the credit card had issue, their system might reject it.

Also, i recommend you to check the bill from last year, especially October and November. Look into the page 3 and 4 of it to see if there was anything strange there.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Liz Bekker You are on a very basic plan with only 100 min outgoing Canada wide minutes. In both November and December the allotted minutes were exceeded by quite a bit.  Hence, the additional charges.  It may make sense to consider a plan with more or even unlimited Canada wide minutes if you think you will need them.  I hope this helps.