Koodo Community
Question

billing issue

• 13 September 2022
  • 5 replies

I just signed up for Koodo mobile last week, for myself and my wife.

I haven’t received the sim cards yet, so I wasn’t able to use or transfer my previous number to Koodo.

However, they somehow charged a full monthly fee, which is about $122, for the service I couldn’t use from 7th September to 10th September.

So I tried to reach someone on customer service, but the number was nowhere to be found.

edit-

22 views, 30 minutes past, 0 reply from Mobile Master lol

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

No mobile masters can help me with my issue?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there @waterdiet87 !  

If you're surprised by the amount on your first monthly bill, the following might help explain the different charges you see...

Billing begins as soon as your service is activated, but your regular monthly bill cycle typically begins a few days later. This means your first bill will include partial monthly charges from the date of activation until the start of your bill cycle, plus charges for your first full month of service.  

Here is a helpful article as well: https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/your-koodo-bill-after-youve-activated-a-new-account-or-added-a-new-line?search_api_views_article_search_fulltext=first%20bil

Hope this helped,

Hi, I need to know why I got extra charges for Data and SMS? Can you please check the matter and update me? 

I regret this company soooo much! Tired of paying extremely expensive bills after having used occasionally one or another extra service. If I receive next month a bill over $200 I’m terminating this expensive service immediately. Cell phone lines for 3 people should never be more expensive than $200.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I regret this company soooo much! Tired of paying extremely expensive bills after having used occasionally one or another extra service. If I receive next month a bill over $200 I’m terminating this expensive service immediately. Cell phone lines for 3 people should never be more expensive than $200.

Well, if you don't want to know where that charges come from, then it's on you.  It could be the number you called to US or internationally, or it could be a data overage. If you don't want to check your bill, then we can't help you or give you any suggestions.

And please create your own post regarding your issue. Don't spamming onto other people's posts