Koodo Community
Question

Billing difficulties in getting Koodoo to use the new credit card information 2 months in a row.

• 20 March 2023
  • 1 reply

My credit card was compromised in February.  I had it replaced and went to self serve around the middle of February, and entered the new card information.  I received several texts saying that I had an overdue account, was charged a late fee, had 12$ extra on the February account, and had to pay March as well.  When I called my credit card company, they said that your company had used the old credit card.

I have updated my credit card information on self serve again, just today.  I hope your system is efficient enough to remove the late charge, explain why my February bill was too high, and use the CORRECT credit card information.  When I tried to use chat, this was not resolvable.  When I requested a call, for some reason I could not activate the accept call button.  I have been left hanging.  Koodo is not very user friendly in terms of trying to speak to a person.  AI is not developed enough for chat to work well.

I hope someone in you company can read this and ensure things are corrected.

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Please note: it can take one full bill cycle for your PAP to register. In order to avoid paying late fees, you can make your first payment through your bank or by credit card. If you pay your bill before the pre-authorized payment comes through to us, nothing will happen to your PAP and no double payment will be taken from your bank account.”
https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/setting-pre-authorized-payments