Koodo Community
Question

Bill payment issue

• 29 September 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi,

I don’t have a canadian card so the phone assistance helped me to activate my foreign debit card. 

However, when I tried to process the payment online the system would give me the error message that something went wrong, so I tried multiple times. Well, even if the system was saying this,  my bank app sent me 2 notifications about the payment goign through. 

So now on my account the bill results as still to be paied while on my bank account I’ve payed it twice. 

The assistant I was on the phone with told me to wait some hours/day to see if the system is going to update. 

Someone who has had the same problems or has any information about this kind of issue?

Thank you!

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The rep was correct, it takes about 5 business days for bank payments to show up on your account. 

You could consider switching to a credit card in the future, which is basically instant 🙂

I actually used a debit card, I don't have a Canadian bank. That's why I was expecting to see immediately the payment on my koodo profile. But I 'll try anyway to wait 5 business days and see what happens. 

Thank you!