Koodo Community
Question

BF Deal $30/20 gb inquiry - 2 lines

• 25 December 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi, I signed up for the $30/20gb promotional plan for BF by switching over from Fido. I was mailed two sim cards (two lines), and I was not informed of this by the representative. I switched over my phone number from Fido and I have only used one of the two lines since. So now on Koodo Self Serve there are two lines under the supposedly $30/20gb plan, my phone number from Fido and another random number I was provided. I received my bill today and I was really confused by the charges. 

This is the charge for the number that I had supposedly replaced:

This is the charge on the 2nd line that I don’t use: 

This is the charge on the line that I switched over from Fido, replacing one of the lines: 

I see that the BF monthly credits are applied to both lines (other than the $5 new line credit), but I don’t understand why I was given two lines when I was not informed by the representative about it nor did I ask for it.

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It seems you accidentally/mistakenly activated 2 lines at once. You would need to contact Koodo directly and cancel one line . Go here www.koodo.com/chat and type "I want to cancel" , it should be able to schedule a call back from a rep to a Canadian number of your choice