Koodo Community
Solved

balance forward charges $0?

• 23 February 2023
  • 4 replies

I have paid off my bill a couple of weeks ago and since then it has said my amount due is paid. My bill cycle ends on February 25th it says. 
I have a message in my billing saying “Balance Forward: $0.00 ” and it says this: 

Previous month's balance$0.00

Late payment charges will continue to apply if payment is not received before Feb 21, 2023.

im very confused on what this means can I just leave it or do I need to do anything about this and do I owe anything? It literally says my payments are all up to date. 

I ordered a SIM card online but it took too long to come so my original billing date was going to end on the 21st but I ended up going to a Koodo booth and getting a SIM card and he moved the end of the billing cycle to the 25th and waived the other fees for my SIM card that he cancelled.  
this will be the end of my first billing cycle and I have paid off everything to my knowledge as is says I have no payments due as I’ve paid off everything on my billing. 

icon

Best answer by Goran 23 February 2023, 01:41

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If it says no amount owing then you're good. Are you still with Koodo?

Yes I’m still with Koodo, thank you, I was just wondering why it said balance forward when it’s $0

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It certainly is weird. It has happened before with some people but as you said it all shows as zero so it's just… Weird for lack of a better term

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It may have just been a glitch if the bill the bill got generated around the same time as it was paid.

As mentioned above though, if it shows as $0 then you should be good!