Koodo Community
Question

Airtime charge but I never used it, and also there's nothing about airtime used on my billing

• 8 September 2023
  • 9 replies

Hello, Koodo charged $179.92 under Airtime_V, but I see nothing about airtime through usage details. Can anybody explain why they chargedd it?

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Could you download the PDF bill and check the page 3 and 4 of it? What did it say there? If possible, could you post a snapshot of it here? Please hide all personal information before posting.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can you login to your self serve and download your detailed pdf ebill. What does it say on page 3 and 4?

Can you login to your self serve and download your detailed pdf ebill. What does it say on page 3 and 4?

There’s nothing about about Airtime or any extra charge..

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

There’s nothing about about Airtime or any extra charge..

If it doesn't show up on your bill, where did you see it?

I saw it on my bank account history

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I saw it on my bank account history

Did you setup preauthorized payment with Koodo? If so, check your previous month bills as well to see if there was any due amount of that number.

No I didn’t set up and I checked every bills but not match with that. Maybe someone used my payment information

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I would reach out to the bank to further investigate. 

This sounds suspicious. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there @JerichoMun  We have looked into your account and we deffinitely suggest for you to call your bank as @Dennis suggested as that charge doesn’t come from Koodo. We checked your payment history as well.