Koodo Community
Solved

ADT discount

• 13 September 2021
  • 4 replies

Can someone pls guide on process to get $10 discount on ADT while I am having Koodo line?

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 14 September 2021, 12:18

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Where did you see that's for Koodo specifically? I personally did get a call over a month ago about it, but I wasn't interested, so I Didn't find out if I had to create a new line or switch over from Koodo to Telus. I'd send a private message to Koodo via Facebook messenger or dm via Twitter to see options for such a deal. Or go to a kiosk.

When I took ADT services I was told that you get $10 discount if you have Koodo or Telus wireless lines. I called ADT just now and they said they’ll send a request to concerned department.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

When I took ADT services I was told that you get $10 discount if you have Koodo or Telus wireless lines. I called ADT just now and they said they’ll send a request to concerned department.

Yea that's something that they should've applied when you signed up for ADT/Telus Smarthome Security but if you reach out to them they should be able to apply that like it seems like you managed to get started.

Hi Ritz,  Normally the credit would be applied after the ADT install is completed.  If the invoice is already produced, It can be applied to the following bill.