Koodo Community
Question

about payment

hllow i can not understand this situation, i use it coodo just 1 month and pay 200 $?

i made phone calling for contract and can you check it ?

they said discount like around 40~50 dollars month 

since my wife use also coodo,they did not add discount and

what thet said is we do not know and i need to pay 200 dollars?

how it could be

and what is that about change phonuber fee is 100 $?

one of service agent made mistake and say to me pay it even this is not fault ?

what is why i said check the recording but they refuse or they do not have access 

that's all for 2hours calling   

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Is this your first Koodo bill?

Can you login to self serve and download your detailed pdf ebill and post a screenshot of page 3 and 4.  Block out any personal info

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Kimsangwoo Looks like you opened your lines at an authorized dealer. It is unfortunate they didn’t seem to have explained how billing works, especially when it comes to the first invoice.  You had 2 bill so far. The first one had a balance carried forward that is why the second is so much bigger. There were no extra usage charges and the bill looks correct. I  do see you had a chance to talk to one of our reps who provided some additional insight. 

Thanks for  helping me  but  yes  this is first bill  

And  said  include 2 month  but  how it could be  2month payment for 200  dollars?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks for  helping me  but  yes  this is first bill  

And  said  include 2 month  but  how it could be  2month payment for 200  dollars?

When did you sign up?

Can you log into your self serve and download your PDF ebill and post a screenshot as Dennis asked? ( Hide any personal information)

Without it, it hard to explain.

The problem is  when I made contract on calling they said around 40-50dollar  per month but  they did not change it  like  they said  didcount 

But  there is not njust let me pay 62  monthly? 

And when I call them  just  say sorry nbut  u have to pay it for our one of staffs fault 

What is going on I do not know 

And  even now has summer  promotion plan  but  they still  recoomend me  50 dollar plan?  for me?

Thanks  for helping if somebody really help me

Even I asked  check it recording when I made contract  all of them  say  do not have  access  can not  but u need to pay it 

What  can I do for it  so sad  I wasted my time over 3hours for  calling them  but  can not solve it

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The problem is  when I made contract on calling they said around 40-50dollar  per month but  they did not change it  like  they said  didcount 

But  there is not njust let me pay 62  monthly? 

And when I call them  just  say sorry nbut  u have to pay it for our one of staffs fault 

What is going on I do not know 

And  even now has summer  promotion plan  but  they still  recoomend me  50 dollar plan?  for me?

Thanks  for helping if somebody really help me

A good chunk comes from the outstanding balance from your previous bill. You should pay it off as soon as you can to avoid any accumulating interest.

Since you signed up for two lines at the store, there are two $50 connection fees that are added onto the statement. There also seems to be a credit that was included. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Kimsangwoo Please download the pdf version of your bill for all the details. You will see everything there for al the lines.

Yes  that is  the payment  tsir  what I meant is  they did not change plan ehat  they said  before to me and  say me pay this money.

I can not accept  This  situation

Why they made this wrong and  give me this  shit ? And I say I have responsibilities?

And  I asked them checking  records  but they  refuse or can not do it. 

So  in this situation  

They said  oh  u should pay it  even this is not your fault 

So I have to pay it ? For 200 dollars? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Kimsangwoo I think the best approach would be to call the manager of the store (the authorized dealer) if you think there is a discrepancy between what they told you and what you think you should have received. 

If they sold you something you were not clear about they must assist you on making it right.