Koodo Community
Solved

1st bill & partial charge issue

• 29 December 2021
  • 5 replies

I should have a $10 off discount on each of our (my line & my wife’s line) monthly service fee (original plan as $50 per month),

this discount amount, not properly apply on the 1st partial charge & the 1st complete monthly billing cycle.

The online Koodo Assistant is offer no help & not even understanding how to answer the questions, evening I am kept repeating the issues & concern.

icon

Best answer by Flo Koodo 29 December 2021, 14:36

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It can show up on the second bill sometimes. Did you happen to port any numbers after registering an account with Koodo?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I should have a $10 off discount on each of our (my line & my wife’s line) monthly service fee (original plan as $50 per month),

this discount amount, not properly apply on the 1st partial charge & the 1st complete monthly billing cycle.

The online Koodo Assistant is offer no help & not even understanding how to answer the questions, evening I am kept repeating the issues & concern.

Sometimes the credits fall off when you ported in your number to Koodo. In other situations, they will appear on your second or third bill. I’m not sure which discount you are referring to, but you should wait until your next bill arrives before making a decision.

If it still does not show up after your next bill, I would suggest you to schedule a callback through Koodo Assist or send a message to a Koodo rep on Facebook Messenger or Twitter. https://m.me/Koodo 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @S K Pat 

It looks like the monthly credit appears on your bill for each of the lines. You should see it as $8.85, for each of your 2 lines, an explanation on how credits are calculated, you will find at the bottom of your PDF bill, that you can download  in self serve: https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/viewing-and-downloading-your-bills?search_api_views_article_search_fulltext=view%20bill

Should you have further questions, do not hesitate to reply here. 

However, I didn’t see the partial discount being applied on the 1st partial charge, Nov 26 - Dec 05 ($16.67, which was no portion of discount being applied on this partial charges)

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Is the credit being applied for a certain number of months?